Wednesday, August 31, 2011

About Me and My Mineral Makeup

Ester Francisco Besmonte

Create Your Badge

Hi I am Ester Besmonte, a filipina residing in Misssissauga, Ontario, Canada. I have been making my own Mineral Makeup for more than 3 years now and still very much enjoying it. I have a very sensitive oily and acne prone skin so I know exactly the benefits of using Mineral Makeup.

A lot of poeple think that Mineral Makeup is expensive and that's what I thought too. But when I learn how to make my own Mineral Makeup, I thought that it would be ncie to offer it to people and women all over the world who have been suffering from the same skin problems that I have.

I made this blog to reach out to as many women as I can and be able to use Mineral Makeup without spending a lot of money. In this blog, I will be sharing my own personal experience in making, selling and buying Mineral Makeups and how it will work for Sensitive, Oily and Acne Prone Skin.

My business is a homebase family operated. I am a former web designer and presently working on one of the best confectionery products in the world. I do my online business on a part time basis.

Visit my webstore All Natural Cosmetics 4u and learn more about my products.

0 Comments: