Saturday, September 3, 2011

Changing Colors Of Mineral Foundations


I think I had enough of re-designing my blogs. I need to start creating new colors for all my Mineral Foundation using CS's iron oxide since this is the iron oxide that I will be using from now on, in replacement of DIY's iron oxide.

The iron oxide of CS is lighter and easier to blend compare to DIY's iron oxide which has darker and stronger pigment. I need to change all the base pigments and take a new photos for each foundation color. It's a lot of work but I will start with the new pigment base.

It's about time to make new images for all my Mineral Foundation and start bloggin about it on this blog and on my Natural Beauty Cosmetics blog as part of promoting the products.

I also would be sending email notification to all my customers about the change of the colors. I am so anxious and excited to do all of these.

0 Comments: